Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Boys

I have boys. We don't have anything pink in my home and we won't even go into smells. That's a story all it's own. Boys are interesting creatures. My boys have the biggest, kindest, most mischievous hearts. They will kiss and snuggle one minute and break my heart the next, not that they mean to of course. They are honest, sometimes brutally so. For example, my youngest has made the most endearing comments such as "mommy, you're fat." I love my child, I love my child (keep repeating until I stop crying).  Meanwhile the other boys are all laughing. However, they break my heart in other ways as well.  "I love you infinity and beyond", and "mommy, I want to be with you forever." Boys....natural born heartbreakers, and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment