Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homemade Pomegranate Sugar Hand Scrub

I am making this super easy Pomegranate sugar hand scrub for Christmas presents. I saw something like this on Pinterest in a couple of different recipes but this one is easiest I think. My mother in law found me these super cute pint size mason jars. The only ingredients you need are plain granulated sugar and Pomegranate hand renewal Dawn dish soap. I filled up the mason jar almost to the top, then poured in the dish soap until it was moist but not too thin. Mix it well until all of the sugar is saturated. Dawn also has a lavender scented dish soap like this that would be great too!  I then made a little tag out of a piece of scrapbook paper and a paper sack. Tied it with a ribbon around the jar and VOILA! Easy, inexpensive Christmas present. I have been keeping mine by the kitchen sink and use a couple of times a day. It feels great on my hands and makes them soooo soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment