Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anniversary

Today was our fifteenth wedding anniversary and it has been quite an adventure if I must say so myself! Many times, our relationship has been one that could have been a romantic comedy, or at least a comedy of some sort! This may include but is not limited to living "in a van down by the river", living in a skating rink, owning a skating rink, having amazing children, and finally getting "grown up" careers. Not that I'm bragging but I'd like to share a few of the reasons my husband is truly "my other half".

  1. He makes me a better person. I would never have gotten the guts to go to graduate school, advance in my career, and try as hard as I do at everything if he didn't give me a kick in the pants every now and then.
  2. Loyalty. It amazes me how many people we know has been involved in an extramarital affair. So sad. We have been and always will be totally committed to each other. That is God's plan and He made it that way for a reason.
  3. I can say that we truly enjoy spending time with each other. We have fun, we enjoy hanging out with each other, and we always have each other's back.
It's been a wonderful fifteen years and I look forward to spending another fifty or so with my dear husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment