Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Visiting Santa

"I've been a good boy... "
Today I took Samuel to see Santa. He woke up this morning asking if it was time yet... at 5:00 a.m.!!! Of course he was a little nervous when it was his turn to talk to the jolly old elf, but he did great! On his wishlist... 1. Air soft guns 2. a superhero and 3. air soft guns... Gotta love living with boys!

Next on the agenda today was making cookies. Every year when the weather gets cooler, I get in the baking mood even more than usual. I love to bake. I'm not a great cook, but pretty good in the dessert department if I do say so myself.. I think in another life, I must have been a pastry chef. Okay, wishful thinking, but I  really do like to make my little one's (and big one) excited when the oven timer goes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment