Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feeling crafty...

There is simply not enough time to do all that I want to do. I have had the last two weeks off of work, but must return tomorrow. Ugh. I want to do so much still, such as make a quilt, make homemade soap, crochet a baby blanket, organize the house, etc. etc..... I actually have accomplished quite a bit on my break. Lots of cooking, tried several new recipes, and done a lot of purging junk. It feels good and I have enjoyed my stay at home A LOT! I wish I could stay at home with my kids so much, but it's not a possibility right now. Maybe someday. So for now, I'll continue to be a "weekend warrior" or I guess a better term would be "weekend homemaker".  So, now I'm ready to go to the craft store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment