Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Faith

Faith is a funny thing....belief in something we can't see. Its so easy for our children to have faith. They believe things we as adults can not even begin to comprehend, such as fairy tales and magic. As we grow older, faith is much more difficult to keep. My faith has been tested so much recently. God says for us to have faith in Him, trust that he will lead us in the right path. He always does, but it is so hard to take a leap of faith, even when we know it's what we have to do. My faith is being tested for sure lately...I know that God has a plan for my career but right now, it is horrible but I have faith that I am there for a reason. Today at church I was reminded that its not about me, its about Him. My happiness isn't the end all. Its about His plan and I am part of it. I will have faith and do the best I can to be part of that larger plan. Please use me Lord and i will keep trusting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment