Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankfulness

This time of year we all take inventory for all of the blessings in our lives that we are thankful for. I am no different. I get to come home every day to the two brightest, wonderful children I know and my best friend, my husband.

I am thankful for my Levi. He is kind and honest. He cares what people think about him and he strives to make others happy. He has the prettiest eyes and freckles, though he would hate that I mention either. He is an easy child, though at times emotional and a little dramatic. He loves the outdoors and his momma. I am  blessed.

I am thankful for my Samuel. He is funny and charming, as well as a little mischievous. He brightens a room by walking in it. He enjoys watching Looney Tunes and snuggling with his momma. He likes to help me cook and loves to aggravate his big brother. He has a huge personality and never stops talking, which isn't always a great thing. I am blessed.

I am thankful for John. He keeps me grounded and truly is my other half. He makes me strong when I am weak. He reminds me I am making a difference when I am ready to quit. He makes me get off my tail and do my best when I am ready to give up. He keeps me laughing when I feel like crying. And he reminds me to have fun in life.  He is funny, honest and the most genuine person I have ever met. I am blessed.

I hope we all take time to thank God for what we have and to remember that there are so many who are without.  My children and husband are my blessings and I thank God for them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment