Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

There's no place like home....

I just got back this afternoon from a three day conference out of town. Although it was educational and I enjoyed myself, it is good to be home. It is not very often that I go somewhere, especially overnight without my family. I had great plans of shopping and reading... none of which actually happened. I pretty much stayed at the hotel, called my family, and went to sleep early. It also did not help that I hurt my back and was in quite a bit of pain. I did have my first massage and enjoyed it very much! Guilty pleasures :)

I am now home, in my bed with my baby boy watching Looney Tunes. All is right with the world and I appreciate more than every the chaos that is my life. Even when I think I will enjoy the quiet, I miss my noise. Dorothy had it right... "there's no place like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment